Prayers to Cancel Death in the Dream

www.dreamswithjoshua.com
Cancel Death in the Dream

PRAYERS TO CANCEL DEATH IN THE DREAM

Romans 6:23  says, For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord


One of the things that opens the gate of death, it is sin.

Sin is an instrument of death.

Devil, who is the originator of sin, has been using the spirit of death to swallow the blessings of many people in the dream.  And since sin causes untimely death, it is therefore necessary to repent from your sin now because there is no second chance or repentance in the grave.

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 says,  For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any [thing] that is done under the sun.


The more some people dream about death, the more their problems are getting worse. It becomes more devastating when they are talking with the dead person in the dream.

The spirit of the dead is the spirit that kills untimely. The spirit of the dead is the spirit that waste destinies.

Though you may be having the dream of death and nothing may affect you but by the time you allow the spirit to circulate your destiny, it means the spirit of darkness has getting hold of you.

The reason why many are in troubles today is because of their inability to find their way out of this demonic dream. When the spirit of death wants to work, it start from the dream.



Prayers against death
Prayers against Death

Dream about death  is a satanic trap, especially those who are interacting with their dead relatives in the dream.

Through the dream of death, many people's glory have been deposited in the mortuary they dont know. Through the dream of death, the keys of destinies have been taken away by dead relatives. For example, when your late parents is giving you food in the dream, you need serious deliverance.

You may feel the dream is not manifesting now because of your ignorance, but the devil is waiting at your unguarded time to strike at you.

The spirit of death is powerful and can kill a person within a short while. If a person is always worried, fearful, unhappy and feels that he or she may not live long, thats exactly what the spirit of death want to achieve in your life.

If you are a prayerful believer, the agent of darkness will flee away from you. The bible says he separeted light from darkness. Until you give your life to Christ, they will keep putting fear of death in your spirit.

Cancel the dream of death today before it harm your today for tomorrow. To live a victorious life, you must cancel the dream of death.

In Isaiah 38:1-5, The Bible says, In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, And said, Remember now, O Lord, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.

The Lord shall keep it several years away from you in Jesus name. You shall not die before your time. And like King Hezekiah, when your appointed time comes, you can ask for an extension and it shall be granted.

However, you must be born-again. You must have a blossoming relationship with God. You must obey His Word and serve Him with all you have.

Above all, you must fear Him and Him alone. No death will come near you when the Controller of death is inside of you. Whenever death comes near you, whether in the dream or physical,  it will see you carrying the Blood of Jesus and will keep off from the reach of your dreams in Jesus name.


INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days midnight prayers from the hours of 12am to raise your prayer altar against the spirit of death tormenting you. Pray with Psalm 49:10-14, Hosea 13:14,Isaiah 65:20-25


PRAYER POINTS


1. I cancel every ordinance of death through my dream, in the name of Jesus.

2. I cancel  every agreement and covenant with dead people in the dream, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power of the grave using my dream to attack me, go back to the grave, in Jesus name.

4. Any strange man/woman invoking the spirit of death in my dream in order to shorten the number of my days, you are a liar, die, in Jesus name.

5. I cancel every ex communication with the dead people in my dream, in the name of Jesus.

6. I cancel my names and that of my family from the list of destinies appointed to die suddenly this year and beyond, in Jesus name.

7. Agent of death attacking me in the dream, be wasted by fire, in Jesus name.

8. Every power using my present house to invite demon from the grave in my dream, be paralyzed by fire in Jesus name.

9. My dream life, hear the word of the Lord, reject spiritual death in the name of Jesus.

10. Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus! barricade my dream life with the blood of Jesus.

11. Every dream of death that wants to activate afflictions in my life, I cancel it from the astral world in Jesus name.

12. Every power using dangerous animals to disturb my life, I command it to be destroyed in Jesus name.

13. Association of wicked elders, constructing coffin for me in the dream, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.

14. O God arise and deliver me from the bondage of untimely death, in Jesus name.

15. I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus name.

16. I refuse to wear the garment of death and sorrow in the dream, in Jesus name.

17. Every wicked power assigned to feed me with the bread of sorrow and mourning in the dream, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

18. Wickedness of my father's house, pressing me down in the dream, catch fire and die, in Jesus name.
19. I cancel the manifestation of this dream. It will be minus me and my family, in Jesus name.

20. I separate myself from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light in Jesus name.

21. My Father, begin to wage war against any ancestral power using death dream to hinder me from moving forward, in Jesus name.

22. Spirit of poverty, I am not your candidate, go back to sender in Jesus name.

23. Touch your head and say, Arrows of bewitchment fired against my head, go back to the sender, in Jesus name.

24. Declare this many times: "I swallow the fire of God''.

25. My Father, close the doors of death against me, in Jesus name.

26. I receive the anointing of long life and restoration, in Jesus name.

27. Every person or personality who has taken my virtue to the grave, I command them to release it by fire, in Jesus name.

28. I bind the spirit of death and hell in my dream, in Jesus name.

29. Blood of Jesus cleanse me completely of every dream assigned to kill me, in Jesus name.

30. It is written Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. Every untimely death fashioned against me shall not prosper in the name of Jesus.

31.Every witchcraft power that has vowed not to leave me alone perish totally in the name of Jesus.

32. Blood of Jesus destroy totally every decree of death upon my life in Jesus name.

33. I soak my dreams in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

34.  It is written in Numbers 23:23 surely there is no enchantment against me, neither is there any divination against me therefore every enchantment, sorcery charm or divination targeted at me backfire in the name of Jesus.

35. It is written in Psalms 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm therefore every satanic attack on me backfire in Jesus name.

36. Every spirit of death disturbing me in the dream, die, in Jesus name.

37. Spirit of death, programmed from any witchcraft power against me, backfire, in Jesus name

38. It is written in John 6:55-57 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. By faith I eat the flesh of Jesus and I drink the blood of Jesus, I have eternal life and I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord in Jesus name.

39. I loose myself from spirit of culture and tradition that want me to commit suicide by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

40.  Every power of the grave speaking death over my life be silenced in Jesus name.


Labels: , ,